Thursday, April 30, 2009

T-Minus One Day!!!

I am so excited that tomorrow is my last day of work... Forever!!! I've had a home keeping journal/binder for awhile now, but never fully used it since my work schedule was so wonky. Now, I've been able to sit down and start planning my days and really working on implementing a schedule that can help me in my new home keeping job!

The closer the time has come for me to be at home, the better I feel about my decision. I should be a nervous wreck that things won't work out and we'll lose our home, but I'm not! Both my husband and I are at peace about this decision and we are both so excited to see what God has in store for us. My main prayer now is that if anything does happen, our faith won't waiver and we won't start doubting this decision. I am also praying that both Eric and I can grasp on to our Lord and really learn how to hear his voice so that we know what the next step is.

Thank you for those of you that are reading this and praying for us during this time. We are so blessed by having many people in our lives that support this decision, no matter how crazy it seems!



1 comment:

GranthamLynn said...

Oh of course I will pray for you and the days ahead. Thank you giving us an update. Good luck with your planning. I was always a planner when my kids were at home and I still am. Thanks for coming by this morning or last night whichever. Have a Blessed Last Friday!
And have a wonderful 1st weekend and start a being a SAHM!
Blessings,
Sherry SAHGM(stay at home grandmom)