Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.I recently found out about Thankful Thursday's and I love the idea. Since there are a few life situations I'm unhappy about, I need to always remember to be thankful for what God has blessed me with. If the main thing I'm unhappy about is my location, I'm in a pretty good place and I should just suck it up. If I focus on the good things in my life, I won't have to dwell in my dis- contentedness (is that even a word?)
I am thankful for:
- A God who loves me unconditionally and even sent his only son to die for me.
- A husband who puts up with my scatterbrained antics.
- A family who is so sicking-ly close we actually like hanging out together.
- A stable job where we are paid enough to meet our needs
- A beautiful lightning show at 2 in the morning. We never get stuff like that here, so it was nice to just look out my window and watch the show for a little while.
reaching the end of the 60/60
9 years ago