Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Menu Plan


Yay for Menu planning! I really got off the bandwagon of this for awhile, but I recently got back on it. It has helped us so much and I'm spending way less money at the grocery store, which for us right now, is a necessity. I know not many people care, but it's helping me get in the right direction as far as organization, so you're just going to have to get used to me doing this weekly.

Here is the plan for this week.

*As a note, breakfasts and lunches are all the same. Oatmeal or eggs for breakfast, and sandwiches for lunch*

Monday- Leftover salad and garlic bread (we had our Bible study over last night for a lasagna dinner and I was planning on having leftovers of lasagna, but alas, there was non left to be had)

Tuesday- Sloppy Joes (or, for the PC people, Untidy Josephs) and steamed veggies

Wednesday- Out

Thursday- Christmas ham dinner at my brother's

Friday- Mac and Cheese with chicken tenders

Saturday- Christmas lunch at dinner at the cousin's

Sunday- Taco soup


I didn't do the family favorites addition this time, since I'm not really making a family favorite. Maybe next time!

No comments: