Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Meme

I found this Fall Meme at one of my favorite blogs! I thought it would be fun to join in!

When does fall begin for you? Once it finally feels chilly enough to wear long sleeves. Usually that's not till November. I decorate for fall in September (I'm decorating tomorrow!) but it doesn't really feel like it until later.

What is your favorite aspect of fall? The cooler weather and the chance to have a fire in the fireplace

What is your favorite fall memory? Our Big Bear trips every Thanksgiving.

What do you like to drink in the fall? At home, coffee with pumpkin flavored creamer. At Starbucks, a pumpkin spiced latte.

What's your favorite fall food? Soups and pumpkin bread

What is fall weather like where you live? Not 100 degrees! September-October is usually around 80 degrees and in November it gets to be around 70ish. Still not cold enough for me.

What color is fall? orange, olive green, brown and red

What does fall smell like? pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon, apples

Holiday shopping in fall: yes or no? This year I already have my Christmas money set aside so I will be doing my Christmas shopping early this fall. Not 3 days before Christmas as usual.

If you could go anywhere in the fall, where would you go? New England. I would live to see the fall colors.

What is your favorite fall sport? I'm not really into sports

Do you have a favorite fall chore? Putting away my usual decor to break out my fall decorations

What is your least favorite thing about fall? Not a thing. I love everything about it!

What is your favorite fall holiday? Thanksgiving Day.

What's your favorite kind of pie? Pumpkin

Which do you prefer, the Farm or the Fair? I've never been on a farm, however I think I would like that better, seeing as our fair is ghetto.

Do you have a favorite fall book? I don't really have one. Perhaps I should find one!

How about a favorite fall poem or quote?

No Spring nor Summer Beauty hath such grace
As I have seen in one Autumnal face.
--John Donne

No comments: