Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I can't believe I'm doing this...



Over at http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/ there is a new 30 Day organizational challenge and I'm just crazy enough to try it out. Mom, don't shriek in horror when I post the "before" pictures, just realize that your daughter is trying the best she can to keep things clean. I know you raised me better than this!

I don't know how well I will do at this, but I'm gonna try. I've got a couple of rooms that can really use an organizational face lift, but I think I am going to work on the office/cat room. Once I have the chance, I will post more on what I am planning to do.

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you!!! :-) I know you, once you set your mind to do something, nothing much can change it!! Can't wait to see the room!