Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

I posted this on my facebook account, so I thought I would just copy it here. I didn't think it would be hard to think of 25 things about me, but it took me quite some time.


1. I'm really not interesting enough to have 25 random things about me.

2. I'm pretty allergic to cats but I have two of them anyway.

3. Purple used to be my favorite color, but now my favorite is red.

4. I have lived in the same town my whole life.

5. The farthest I have moved from my childhood home is less than 10 miles.

6. I hope to change that someday.

7. I want to be fluent in French before I die.

8. So I can visit France and talk to the locals.

9. I love Styx and The Carpenters and I don't care who knows it.

10. According to my cousin, I "own" Sabotage by the Beastie Boys on Rock Band.

11. I met my husband on the internet.

12. I love Diet Coke and drink it all the time. Because of that, Eric calls it "Diet Crack".

13. I have a freakish obsession with Disneyland and can often spout off random facts about the park.

14. I often think about going back to college, but then I get an anxiety attack, break out in hives and get sick to my stomach. It's safe to say, I won't be going back to school anytime soon.

15. I'm really struggling with finding 25 facts about me.

16. I am the youngest of 3. There are 13 years between me and my eldest brother and 9 years between me and my middle brother.

17. I was a "surprise".

18. I have an irrational hatred of Nicholas Cage and I refuse to watch any movie with him in it because he annoys me so much, I want to punch him in the face.

19. I once spent 12 hours in one spot, just so I can see Johnny Depp in person. I saw his head. My life is complete.

20. My absolute favorite movie is The Princess Bride, followed closely by Singin' in the Rain.

21. I named my cat Stella just so I can yell "STELLAAAAAAAA"

22. I didn't enjoy the book Pride and Prejudice until I saw the movie (the 1995 BBC version). Now it's one of my all time favorite books.

23. I tend to jump on book bandwagons late on purpose, just so I don't have to wait so long in between book releases. For instance, I didn't start reading Harry Potter until the 7th book was just about out and I just started reading the Twilight series.

24. I am a severe procrastinator and always have been. I crank out my best work when the pressure is on.

25. I am an awful test taker. I can know the information inside and out, but once a test is in front of me, I completely blank out and panic. Which is probably why I freak out when thinking about school.

3 comments:

zuveena said...

wow! that's amazing...hehehe! i love reading your blogs...have a great day there at afganistan

The Sweetest Things said...

Hi there. Looking around your beautiful site I wish I knew how to change my background. any ways I wanted to stop in say hello and let you know I was here. Your site is wonderful . I loved reading your posts. I will stop in again and see what you're up to . Have a blessed day.

A family of boys said...

Hi!

I saw your comment over on Brin's blog and just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for you and your hubby. 5 years ago, we were unemployed for a year. It was the hardest and most amazing year of our marriage. To this day, we have no idea how the bills got paid and yet they did. During that time, we added a third child to our family. It was scary, but we were so blessed and I pray you will be also.